Donor Database Development CoordinatorCompany: Council on Aging of Volusia County, Inc.
Date Posted: September 12, 2016
• Support operations of development team, including data input, gift processing, internal reporting and analysis, financial records, mailing lists, and other data management.
• Ensure integrity of database content.
• Manage gift processing, reporting, and monthly reconciliation.
• Create mailing lists and segments based on established criteria.
• Provide regular reports and analysis of fundraising progress and communications outcomes.
• Support donor management software users to follow through on standard operating procedures and best practices in data management.
• Research private/public grant opportunities as directed.
Data Entry and Integrity
• Ensure that all data is entered in a timely, accurate manner, including new gifts, in order to facilitate quick follow-up and acknowledgment.
• Conduct data entry/processing for new accounts/contacts, prospect opportunities, gifts/grants, events, research, etc. • Import/export event and other activity data
• Implement weekly/monthly audits of data entry to ensure accuracy; making recommendations for changes in functionality/security to ensure clean data entry as assigned.
• Minimum of two years of related professional experience required, preferably in a not-for-profit and/or development office; High school diploma or GED is required.
• Experience and proficiency with data management systems (preferably Abila) and MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook).
• Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, and carry out activities independently to meet specific, competing timelines and goals under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task and set work assignment priorities.
• A high attention to detail and strong organizational and project management skills.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD & LTD, PTO and Paid Holidays
• Tax deferred 403(B) retirement plan
To Apply: Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, which should include how you heard about the position. Please indicate “DDDC” in the subject line.
COA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit www.coavolusia.org